Number of positions: 01
- Minimum of a Bachelor degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, or Organization Development or MBA in HR.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an HR Executive or higher post.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) – Mandatory.
- Knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, recruitment, organization development, employee relations, employee engagement.
- Should have advance verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to effectively multi-task in a fast paced & challenging environment.
Experience: 3 years
- Conducting recruitment/exit interviews and recording them accordingly.
- Facilitating newcomers joining formalities.
- Reviewing & updating job descriptions for all positions regularly.
- Handling monthly payroll and yearly forms for employees.
- Follow up on confirmation records statutory obligations – PF, ESIC, taxes, gratuity, bonus etc.
- Communicating and explaining the organization’s HR policies to the employees.
- Handling administration of all contract labour.
- Preparing and submitting all relevant HR letters/documents/certificates/attendance as per the requirement in consultation with the management.
- Handling all employee enquiries & grievances.
- Liasoning with all vendors and govt. dept.s for renewal of licenses and registrations.